Customer Orders Policy
Just Comfort Shoes will order shoes for customers as follows:
- When stock is available from supplier
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is paid. Please note this deposit will be returned as a credit if shoes are not purchased
- Maximum holding time for an ordered shoe is 1 month from customer notification of product arrival
Returns and Refund Policy
Just Comfort Shoes has a 48 hour trial at home policy.
Money will only be refunded under this policy when:
- The customer has a valid receipt for the item purchased
- There is no evidence of wear or damage to the shoe
Returns after the 48 hour period may qualify for a store credit depending on individual circumstances. The above conditions must be met.
Manufacturing faults are defined as faults that have occurred through the process of manufacturing the product. The customer must have a valid receipt for the item purchased.
In the event that a product is faulty Just Comfort Shoes will make every effort to replace the damaged product or repair the product, in accordance with the policies of individual suppliers. Where the shoe qualifies and is unable to be replaced or repaired a credit will be offered equal to the value of the original purchase.
The Team at Just Comfort Shoes