Mt Emey 9502
The Mt Emey 9502 is a sturdy, lightweight easy-to-use men's medical-grade dress shoe.
- Single adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- Extra-soft genuine leather upper and lining
- Padded collar and tongue
- Extra firm medial/lateral counter
- Double depth with broad and deep toe box
- Space to use multiple additional foam inserts to adjust depth
- High-density flexible EVA outsole that makes sole modifications easy for a bootmaker
- Potentially available sizes: US5-20
- Potentially available width fittings: M(D) W(2E) XW(4E) XXW(6E) 9E
This style is on the Department of Veterans' Affairs Medical Grade Footwear (MGF) register for eligible card holders.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.