Drew Bloom II Stretch
The Drew Bloom II is an easy-to-use women's medical-grade shoe with a simple adjustable single Velcro strap.
- Lightweight materials
- Upper of calf leather and stretch fabric in the forefoot
- Soft leather extends further along sides of shoe than most other stretchable to provide additional support and control
- Suits feet with bunions or edema
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue
- Accommodates a custom orthotic
- Plus Fitting System - two removable footbeds for added and double depth
- Removable, mouldable dual-density insert
- Drilex® lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for odour and stain control
- Firm heel counter
- Wide tempered steel shank
- Flared polyurethane rocker outsole matches the natural walking motion for all-day comfort
Note: The Bloom II Stretch Bone colour is no longer available for order from our supplier.
This style qualifies as Medical Grade Footwear under the national Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) and the Queensland Health Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (MASS) Medical Grade Footwear programs. Just Comfort Shoes is a DVA MGF supplier and a MASS MGF retailer.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.