Drew Bloom II Stretch
The Drew Bloom II is an easy-to-use women's medical-grade shoe with a simple adjustable single Velcro strap.
- Lightweight materials
- Upper of calf leather and stretch fabric in the forefoot
- Soft leather extends further along sides of shoe than most other stretchable to provide additional support and control
- Suits feet with bunions or edema
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue
- Accommodates a custom orthotic
- Plus Fitting System - two removable footbeds for added and double depth
- Removable, mouldable dual-density insert
- Drilex® lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for odour and stain control
- Firm heel counter
- Wide tempered steel shank
- Flared polyurethane rocker outsole matches the natural walking motion for all-day comfort
Note: The Bloom II Stretch Bone colour is no longer available for order from our supplier.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.