Mt Emey 728
The Mt Emey 728 is a men's medical-grade shoe designed to accommodate edema and sensitive feet.
- Stretch fabric vamp
- Padded fabric collar
- Highly adjustable single velcro strap suits a high instep
- Leather counters
- Extended firm heel counter
- Stretchable vamp
- Bunion/bunionette flex area
- Suits charcot foot or dropped mid-foot
- No medial seam
- EVA rocker outsole allows for easy sole modification by a bootmaker
- Potentially available sizes: US5-17
- Potentially available widths: M(D), XW(4E), XXW(6E), 10E, and 14E
This style is on the Department of Veterans' Affairs Medical Grade Footwear (MGF) register for eligible card holders.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.