Mt Emey 728
The Mt Emey 728 is a men's medical-grade shoe designed to accommodate edema and sensitive feet.
- Stretch fabric vamp
- Padded fabric collar
- Highly adjustable single velcro strap suits a high instep
- Leather counters
- Extended firm heel counter
- Stretchable vamp
- Bunion/bunionette flex area
- Suits charcot foot or dropped mid-foot
- No medial seam
- EVA rocker outsole allows for easy sole modification by a bootmaker
- Potentially available sizes: US5-17
- Potentially available widths: M(D), XW(4E), XXW(6E), 10E, and 14E
This style is on the Department of Veterans' Affairs Medical Grade Footwear (MGF) register for eligible card holders.