Drew Desiree is a sturdy medical-grade T-Bar shoe with breathable fabric section to its otherwise leather upper to help keep the feet cool without sacrificing strong support for the foot.
- Single Velcro turnback strap allows for custom fit
- Can be used with full-length custom orthotics
- Uses the Drew Plus Fitting System, which has two removable insoles
- Main insole of dual-density foam has contoured edges at the heel and arch
- Second insole of flat foam can be removed to give the shoe extra depth
- Soft foam-padded collar and tongue
- Flared outsole
- Polyurethane rocker sole
- Firm heel counter
- Tempered steel shank
- Drilex lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield for odour and stain control
- Leather and fabric upper, polyurethane (PU) sole, fabric lining
This style qualifies as Medical Grade Footwear under the national Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) and the Queensland Health Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (MASS) Medical Grade Footwear programs. Just Comfort Shoes is a DVA MGF supplier and a MASS MGF retailer.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.