Dr Comfort Chris
The Dr Comfort Chris is a sleek, modern men's lace-up trainer designed with ventilation and remarkable comfort.
- Lightweight construction
- Seamless design
- Breathable fabric mesh and leather upper regulates heat and and keeps feet cool and dry
- Lightweight rubber outsoles for superior grip
- Extra shoelace loops to prevent heel slippage
- Standard Dr Comfort laces
- Wide fitting
- Excellent padding and wiggle room in the toe box
- Insole can be removed to accommodate your own custom orthotic
- Insole has a supportive polyurethane layer
- Forefoot and heel feature gel pods
- Polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe
- Protective toe box guards the toe from stubbing
- Top-quality materials and construction help prevent wear and tear and makes for a longer lasting shoe
- Firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Suits people with diabetes, plantar fasciitis, corns, calluses, swollen feet, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, bunions, hammer toes, Morton's neuroma, and injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (eg achilles tendonitis)
To clean the Chris, use a washcloth, a small amount of mild soap and water. Air dry. A baby wipe can be used if the shoe has first been sprayed with a fabric protector. Do not machine wash.
Just Comfort Shoes stocks the Chris in Grey in a wide fitting in sizes 8-14. It may be available to order in from our supplier in Black and in sizes 6-15, and in any of the following widths: Medium (B/C/D), Wide (E/EE), Extra Wide (EEE/EEEE). If your size or preferred colour is out of stock, we may be able to order it in. Read about Special Orders and contact us to see what we can do.