Scholl Men's Easyfit
The Scholl Easyfit men's slipper has a long external tongue that opens right up to allow the foot to be inserted easily from above.
- Slide in your foot and secure with the three one-touch straps
- Adjustable Velcro instep strap
- Adjustable Velcro heel strap
- Removable arch-support footbed
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Synthetic Upper
- Synthetic Lining
The first person to invent and patent an arch support was Scholl founder William Scholl. Scholl footwear is designed to re-align your foot and help to correct your posture alignment by providing stability, cushioning and pressure and pain relief associated with foot alignment.