Scholl Women's EasyFit
The Scholl EasyFit women's slipper has a long external tongue that opens right up to allow the foot to be inserted easily from above.
- Slide in your foot and secure with the three one-touch straps
- Adjustable Velcro instep strap
- Adjustable Velcro heel strap
- Removable arch-support footbed
- Lightweight rubber outsole
- Synthetic Upper
- Synthetic Lining
The first person to invent and patent an arch support was Scholl founder William Scholl. Scholl footwear is designed to re-align your foot and help to correct your posture alignment by providing stability, cushioning and pressure and pain relief associated with foot alignment.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.