Vionic Gemma Mule Slipper
The Vionic Gemma Mule Slipper is a soft, comfortable spa-style arch support slipper with hook-and-loop closure for adjustable fit.
- Features Orthaheel technology
- Everyday support for at-home wear
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth
- Terry upper/lining
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup realign your stride to help prevent moderate to excessive pronation
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh
- Potentially available in women's whole sizes 5-12
- If you are a half size, Vionic recommends ordering the nearest size down
- Medium "B" width fitting
For the greatest comfort, Vionic recommends wearing your slippers for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To clean, wipe away dirt and dust with a dry cotton cloth. Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products. Do not expose to extreme temperatures. Commercial dry cleaning or home wash/dry laundry machines are not recommended.
To place an order or check on availability of sizes, please phone 07 5444 8009.